Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What you may have guessed

I was chatting last night with someone who reads my blog and during our conversation, there's so much about me I realized that I may not be clear about, or is somehow misrepresented in my blog. So I thought I would clear the air and get a few facts about me out there. I dont' want to confuse someone, because I've gotten to know a lot of great people here, so I want it all out there :)

1. I'm shy.  I'm a very shy person, and I'm very awkward in large group settings, which is why I avoid them.  I'm all for small group settings, but large stuff, not my scene

2. I'm sarcastic.  I can't help it. I used it all through school as a defense tool to not let on I felt left out or my feelings were hurt. So I still do it now.

3. (and this is the most important!!!) I don't consider myself a 'blogger'.  I am no where near the level of blogger who goes out and has hundreds of regular followers and readers, and I don't spend time planning out my entries. I admire people who do, but I don't have an inner-writer hiding out, and I'm not quick-witted and funny enough. I don't try and come up with witty titles (if it happens, it's purely accidental). And to be honest, I'm OK with that. I don't think I started this with that goal. I enjoy getting to know you guys, and getting a little peak into the lives you share, that's why I'm here and that's what I get out of blogging.  Don't get me wrong, I love followers and visitors and comments just like anyone else out there, but I am never going to spend hours laying out my posts for the week, and there might be a week that flies by and I didn't stop in to say hello.

I am sure this isn't 'news' to a lot of people, but I wanted it out there.

Have a great Tuesday, it's beautiful here! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this! I have to agree with #3... I am so bad at being a "blogger". at the end of the day I do it for myself to capture memories I might otherwise forget, but I absolutely love connecting with other people too (like you!!!)

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...