Friday, April 1, 2011

April Goals

I like to start every month with fresh goals.  I need solid goals to aim to.

I felt short on my March goals.

Just a little. I did not workout 5x a week.  I started off on a good track and somewhere in the middle fell short. So now I'm going to do a weekly schedule of when I can get in at least a mile (bare minimum), 30 minute (good enough) or 60 minutes (ideal).

And I did join WW so I got food under control. I have a bit of a delay because I did horrid Wednesday and Thursday, so between that and not working out - we all know what the scale tells us.

And finally - my goal to workout with hubs on Sunday has changed to just 1-2x a week, regardless of WHEN it is.  I talked before about how we have totally different workout personalities, so this will be a challenge, for sure!

So April goals in full (Old and New included)

  1. Workout 5x a week with three options: A mile (minimum), 30 minutes (good enough) or 60 minutes (ideal)
  2. Stay on plan, all month
  3. Include a workout with hubs 1-2x a week
  4. Practice wogging (walk/jog) outside more once the weather breaks, need to adjust to outside versus treadmill
  5. Water, Water, Water.  This month I am focusing on getting in at least 6-8 glasses of water a day, no less! 
  6. I am continuing along with my 100 mile goal, I have 66 left to go. It looks like I won't meet that 100 by the end of April, I'd at least like to see about getting in 30 more towards it. :) 
What are your goals for April? 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great list of goals! :) You can do it! If you need a workout partner to break the monotony, let me know!

Becca @ Peace, Love & Bagels said...

Awesome goals! I can't wait to hear about your progress on them. Happy April!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with April!

Check out this 5K - it's a cool idea. Winners aren't based on how fast you run but how close you come to PREDICTING your time.

http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/events/predictyourtime.asp

Michele @ Healthy Cultivations said...

Your goals for the month are reasonable and doable... very important. I'm working on April goals this weekend as a matter of fact.

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...