Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh Fitbit - You Rock! Fitness Goal Time...

Picture I made for my goals articleImage via Wikipedia

I have had my Fitbit in use since 12/26 (and even that day it was only half of the day).  Since doing it - so far my best stats:

  • 7,614 steps on Dec 28, 2010
  • 2,931 calories burned on Dec 29, 2010
  • 3.35 miles on Dec 28, 2010
  • 731 active score on Dec 29, 2010
  • 23 very active min on Dec 28, 2010

When I make my post for January - end of month, I'll do another summary. 



  • I'd like to regularly hit 7,000 steps, but I'd like to have a few days (maybe one a week) where I hit 10,000. 
  • My goal is regularly hit 2,900 calories a day - again with a few days where hitting 3,200 would be nice. 
  • My goal is to have a day where I do 5 miles, and I'd like to have to an active score in the 900's. 

I think all that's pretty reasonable, yes?


In order to get back on track starting tomorrow I return to Fit4Life Bootcamp.  This usually kicks my ass. This is how I lost my 35lbs a few months ago - and until I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test, this is what I will continue. 


I also took hubby over to the new YMCA that they just built and signed up. I like working out at home, he doesn't.  He insists he has too many other things to do. So the Y is on his way home and he's going to go there before even coming home. Luckily we have another Y right within the area so if this one gets super busy (it's brand new) we have another option.  I signed up for a membership there because I figured I can go on Tuesdays, Saturday and Sundays (when there is no bootcamp) and once I get pregnant, that's where I'll go to compensate for missing bootcamp. 


I'll check back at the end of January and hope I meet these goals ;)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...