Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm in love again! (Shh, don't tell DH!)

Image representing Fitbit as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBaseFor Christmas, as I mentioned yesterday, I got a Fitbit. This thing is amazing. I only got to wear it for half of yesterday, if I had worn it all day I KNOW I would have broken my goals and made it.  But alas, I didn't.

Let me tell you about this little thing.  Here's what she looks like: (Yes, it's a She, considering she's attached to my bra most of the day, I feel it's only appropriate).
Here's how small she is:


Here's a breakdown of what the interface looks like (and No, it's not my account your peaking in on ;) )


It logs your calories burned (even those for just sitting there being alive) and you can enter your foods that you eat.  I am going to use that feature especially right now to make sure I can get myself on track and figure out an average amount that I normally consume, and then what I need to burn to lose 2-3 a week. 

You can track your water intake, journal, feelings, blood pressure, glucose, etc.  The list goes on and on.

Last night I wore it for sleep, and I had to kind of laugh  because even though I woke up 20 times (which I counted 16, so it was right on track), I still managed a 89% efficiency for sleep!
I'll be logging my daily reports in my training log - but I imagine I will be coming back to brag about this little bugger as time goes on ;)

1 comment:

alicia said...

i got a fitbit for christmas too and totally love it :) glad we can attach it to bras; i forget that it's there!

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...