Monday, June 27, 2011

Good weekend for the Towpath

It seems like lately all I've wanted to do is update you guys on my medical issues, and while I have had quite the string of weird events lately, I will spare you. Instead I wanted to share with you some beautiful pics from a trip husband and I took the other day on the towpath.

It was so nice to finally get out and walk.  We headed over to the Ira Trailhead and followed it to Everett.  We ended up doing 3.5 miles (well just a bit over that) and swung unto the farmer's market that's there as well when we finished up. Picked up some delicious watermelon! Yum!

I've never been on this leg of the towpath, and because of the issues I've been having lately, we decided to take it slow and really just enjoy the scenery.  It's amazing what you see when you stop and slow down!

I'll let the pictures walk you along with us!

Berries.  I know, not super exciting, or unique.  But they were so ripe and red -
again, not somethingI would normally notice! 
This little guy was just hanging out, enjoying the sun.

Lily Pads, sans frogs :(


Cardinal, playing hide-and-seek with us. We won. 
This blue herring was beautiful!


What did you do this weekend to enjoy the weather?

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...