Monday, April 25, 2011

Redbull cupcakes

I had made soda cupcakes a while ago. And of course, I was craving some more. As I was strolling through Target yawning, I needed a pick me up.  I went up and down the aisles yawning and was just throwing things into my cart.  I tossed in some workout pants for the hubs, funfetti cake mix for my cupcakes, some green tea and then a SF redbull.  I figured I'd chug it when I got home and keep going for the day. So wrong.

I came home all ready to make my cupcakes and realized I only had sierra mist for soda, and that's not all that tasty for cupcakes (in my opinion) so I opted to sacrifice my redbull.

So I gathered up the few things I needed and there I went putting it together.



I love how it explodes with the soda or in this case, the red bull

Smells amazing! 





And the finished product:



How are they? Delicious!


PS - the funfetti is 5WW points for a cupcake, so you might want to try something a little less if you want to have more than one! :)  

What flavors would you like to mix and try?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I NEED to make these!!!!!!

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...