Sunday, March 6, 2011

Text = Embarrassing

I usually have one or two things I do that are fully embarrassing every month.  However, I'm pretty sure last night's embarrassing moment topped quite a few of mine.

Last night - This was me.


I am an advisor for swim club, and so I have a handful of student cell numbers in my cell so that I can text them about last minute changes or reminders and they can spread the word. WELL - my phone decided that this wasn't suitable.  I went to send Alissa a text with a picture of me in my bridesmaid gown - and I had *just* cleared out all my old texts, she was the only person I had in my recent sent or received messages.  I attach the picture, I explain what the shoes will look like and *poof* my phone goes psycho on me and sends that text to my SWIM CLUB KIDS.

Seriously? So as soon as I realized what happened I hurried up and sent out an 'omg so sorry' type of response, but wow.  At least the picture was appropriate and wasn't something I could easily get in trouble from.

The next time I send a text - I'm going to make sure my phone is in agreement with me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...