Friday, March 4, 2011

No self-control

I am completely unable to walk into a store and out of that store with just what I went for.  On Friday's I like to stop at my local Walgreens and pick up a Monster Java (the mean bean to be exact) and every time I walk into Walgreens it's like my mind goes into brain freeze and I suddenly need everything in sight.

Today for example:


I didn't need chapstick (though really, it's not a wasted purchase as I will use it), and the suckers (hello - it was a banana split sucker!) were BOGO so I will give the cherry to some great student today, and the chocolate, who needs it, right? Well I bought it convincing myself I'll share it with the kids in a review game (though that review game isn't until next week).  As I was leaving, the cashier said 'Honey, you didn't get your monster today'. Seriously?? I came in here, and was about to leave with the one thing I came for? I'm such a scatter brain :) 

Are there any stores you can't go into without buying things you had no intention of getting? 

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...