Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hair Pretties Make Me Smile

My dear friend, Annelee, has started a business, The Ruffled Cupcake, and makes the most adorable hair clips.  I mean - she makes other things - but I can only brag about my adorable hair pretties.

Everything she makes is completely handmade and custom made.  She took my order and within 2 days had it out in the mail on it's way to me. How awesome is that?

So they arrived - and I almost didn't even want to open them up because they were so cute!

Here's how they came:

It's little things like the tissue paper that make me smile - she could have used something solid - but I know she spent time picking that out so that her customers would smile, just as I did.

And then these are my two clips I ordered:



I apologize for the dark picture - I used my cell phone because I couldn't find my camera.

And here is a picture of the one in (You can see the color much better!)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...