Thursday, March 24, 2011

Goodbye first 10!

Weight Watchers company logoImage via Wikipedia
Saying goodbye is usually hard, but not today! I am officially over my first 10lbs lost since starting this journey three weeks ago.  Incorporating WeightWatchers as well as aiming for getting in no less than a mile of walking/jogging at least 5days a week.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  This takes me about 6lbs away from the lowest weight I had been back in August (when I took this).  I gained about 8lbs with pregnancy #2.  Some was during the early pregnancy because I instantly stopped going to boot camp and then about bout of weight crept on due to depression - so it's almost all gone now.  That's something to be pleased with (at least for me). So 10 more pounds and I'll be lower than any weight I've been since living in Akron. Yay!




1 comment:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...