Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The return

I needed an outlet and here I am. I wasn't sure this blog even existed still, to be honest. I had moved it and just assumed (shame on me) that this disappeared in the mix. But it didn't and it's here.  And it's oddly comforting to read. I apologize that plenty of the pictures attached to old posts are gone. Again, I assumed this left. 

Status update: I'm drowning in a sea of parenting, overwhelmed with the emotions, stress and frustration that comes with it. 


This blog sat idle for about 10 years.  Why? Because in that time we learned I will not be having children. Three miscarriages, 5 rounds of IUI and a declined IVF future - we accepted that it wasn't in the card for me. 

So we adopted.  We entered the process with a private company in hopes of adopting one single baby.  Somehow along that long, expensive, frustrating and invasive process - we adopted three siblings. 

I have PLENTY of back story to explain, but for right now - I need to know I have a home, to vent and cry and maybe, just maybe, find out I'm not alone... 

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...