Thursday, June 9, 2011

What is wrong with me?

I am in quite the funk...

I come home and nap, pretty much every day.  I am still sleeping by 9pm.  I am missing yoga, I can't even manage to make that a priority!

Before it's suggested - it's not my hormones (recently been there, checked that) and I'm not pregnant.  Trust me.  I'm hoping it's just the stress of the end of the year along with allergies kicking my butt.

Next week I plan on focusing on me. I'm going to be selfish.

I'm going to go to the gym on my time. I'm going to go to yoga as much as I want. I'm going to go to my gyno for my followup and see what's next for the cervical dysplasia that isn't gone after my last removal surgery. I'm having laproscopic surgery Friday, in hopes of fixing my infertility issues.  I'm going to log my food and lose these pesky 2lbs that have been lingering and stoping me from reaching goal #1.

So it's all about me, me, me.  I think we need that in life. 

2 comments:

Kirstren said...

Are you done with school yet? We still have two days. Take care of YOU!

PS My allergies are off the chi-sarts.

I can't spell my own name said...

PS My name is Kirsten, not Kirstren. lol

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...