Friday, March 11, 2011

Ready for my next 12 weeks..

I'm a member of the local YMCA and the location I go to is a brand new location. So things have been a little slow there, but I really like it (and the price is really affordable!).  So I saw a sign yesterday to sign up for a free 12 week wellness program that you can get as a member.  One of my previous students works there and wanted to be my coach, and I was hesitant at first, but he's a good guy.  So I went with it.  I have my first meeting on Thursday and then we will meet about every 3 weeks after that to monitor my progress and make a plan.

My two main goals:

Run (well OK, walk/jog) a 5K in under 45 minutes and to work on incorporating more strength training. I get intimidated when I head over to the weight section in the gym  because I don't really know what I'm doing - so I usually avoid it.


I also started using weight watchers on my cell phone - I'm giving it a shot for a month to decide if I like the new plan. So changes are coming - just hope they're good changes :)

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...