Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Burst Into Summer Kickoff

I love partiicpating in online challenges, I just don't always commit when I know I won't have the time. However right now, I have no excuse.


Burst Into Summer Challenge


So this challenge, the Burst Into Summer from the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is an 11 week challenge that started this week. We will have weekly challenges, and a bootcamp to participate in.

My goals for it:

  • lose 20lbs
  • Increase my water intake consistently
  • continue to work on wogging


Challenges I'll face:

  • Laziness.  I'm off work - my routine is non-existent.  This is hard for me
  • Surgery/recovery. Hopefully my upcoming surgery will be the LAST one for a while, and I won't be wasting time recovering

No comments:

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...