Tuesday, February 22, 2011

iPod + Walk = amazing

Yesterday I talked about wanting to run.  But I also said I wanted to focus on really just getting distance and time in. I was strolling along in the basement today on the treadmill (that I'm still bitter I can't get iFit on), but me and my ipod were bopping along, and before I knew it, here I was.  Walked just over an hour already and time flew by.  I snapped this pic as proof (I ended up walking 3.12 to finish).

Here's my proof (and motivation)

I varied my speed the entire time, but pretty much floated between 3 and 3.3. It's amazing how much a good playlist can make you forget what you're doing and keep you going.

Here's the one I created this morning. It's completely different than any of my others, but after looking around online I figured I would try it.  It's in no specific order - I use shuffle so that I don't get into a routine with the music.


  1. Party Animal - Gucci Mane
  2. Down on Me - Jeremih & 50 Cent
  3. Woohoo - Christina Aguilera
  4. Put it in a Love Song - Alicia Keys
  5. No Bullshit - Chris Brown
  6. Get it All - Sean Garrett
  7. Untouched - The Veronicas
  8. Lotta Money - Diamond
  9. S&M - Rihanna
  10. Bottoms Up  - Trey Songz
  11. Patron Tequila - Paradiso Girls
  12. Start it Up - Lloyd Banks
  13. Already Taken - Trey Songz
  14. Shawty Got Moves - Get Cool
  15. Peacock - Katy Perry
  16. Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) - Flo Rida
  17. Move that Body - Nelly, Akon and T-Pain
  18. 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne
  19. Teach me How to Dougie (Remix) - Cali Swag District 
It's just over 80 minutes which is perfect because I usually skip a song or two, so I pretty much get through the whole thing. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Alicia said...

checking out your playlist as we speak! amazing how music can tune out what is going on around us, even to our bodies? gotta love it! congrats on the fab workout!

She knows the buttons to push...

Nearly everything she does, she pushes my buttons.  She looks at you with this squinty smirk and answers questions in the bitchiest way she ...